The falling prices of oil have landed several of the OPEC members in concern as they are greatly dependent on the revenues coming from oil for funding their government budgets.
The members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries will be holding a meeting with 12 energy ministers from the group at their Vienna headquarters this week.
For the calorie conscious it will now become easier to keep a watch on what they eat, as under a new government rule all chain restaurants, convenience stores supermarkets, movie theatres, vending machines and amusement parks will now be required to mention the calorie content of all food "clearly and conspicuously" for the food included in their menus.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone