In a move which marks the first substantial upgrade of Apple's last September-launched iOS software, the company has recently released an updated iOS 7.1 version of its iPhone and iPad operating system. The updated version is now available for download from the Settings app, where the users have to tap 'General' then 'Software Update.'
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini