The shares of Atlanta-based Coca-Cola dropped the most in six years when the beverage company could not keep up with the expected sales figures and missed its third-quarter sales estimates. That was not the only reason for the fall, Coco Cola's CEO Muhtar Kent announced a cost cutting plan of $3bn which did not seem to agree with the investors.
The tiff between Amazon. com and Hachette Book Group still remain an unsolved issue and both the companies continue their months old argument. However, Amazon the online giant has drawn an agreement with Simon & Schuster that will last for multiple years. Simon & Schuster is a significant publisher from New York.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone