The tiff between Amazon. com and Hachette Book Group still remain an unsolved issue and both the companies continue their months old argument. However, Amazon the online giant has drawn an agreement with Simon & Schuster that will last for multiple years. Simon & Schuster is a significant publisher from New York.
Though the economic growth of China surpassed the estimate of the analyst in the last quarter yet it has shown the weakest growth since the 2008/09 global financial crisis. The property market is dropping and is also having an effect on the manufacturing as well as investment sectors. This is adding worries regarding flagging growth globally.
Only 20 months after information giant Google propelled its Google Glass, the wearable multi-gadget giving contraption has asserted its first case of addiction.
Google Glass now joins the positions of other habit inducers, in the same way as Ps4 and Xbox One, or even Facebook, Twitter or other immersing social networking stages.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone