More People Are Expected to Travel by Road during the Thanksgiving Holiday, due to Drop in Fuel PriceSubmitted by Nalin Sahdev on Fri, 11/21/2014 - 12:01
William Ruprecht, the chief executive of Sotheby's, the well-known auction house will be moving out from his chair after serving the role with the company for fourteen years.
On Thursday, Sotheby's said that Mr Ruprecht would step down from his post by "mutual agreement" when a suitable successor is appointed.
A measure of Chinese factory activities showed that it in November it has dropped to a six-month low. This figure surely generates some concern and indicates that, it is time for introducing some broader stimulus in order to stop the slowdown in economic activities of the second-largest economy of the world.
During the meeting that was held last month, the central bank had decided to end its bond buying programme aimed as a method to boost the economy. It cited the improving labour market as one of the greatest gauges. The central bank also repeatedly pledged to maintain a low rate of interest for a "considerable time."
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone