A new smart phone application will enable the users to detect toxins, proteins, bacteria, viruses and other molecules. It has a built-in camera and processing power as a biosensor to enable the spot tracking of groundwater contamination. Also, it combines the phone's GPS data with biosensing data which maps the spread of pathogens.
Nurture or nature, which is more powerful? A number of people will choose nature over nurture, but the research findings have chosen nurture over nature.
According to a study carried out by a group of researchers from the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Melbourne, it has been revealed that parenting can protect babies from dangerous genes.
A group of researchers from the US National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research have been able to found a substance that passes on sensation of itching from skin to brain.
The study, published in the journal Science, is expected to give birth to new line of treatments of chronic itching problems like eczema.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez