A study from USC analysts gives new understanding of the relationship between sexting, furthermore, sexual conduct in pre-adulthood, helping a continuous national discussion about whether sexually expressed content is a danger conduct or simply an innovatively empowered expansion of ordinary young tease.
As per a new report by the Xinhua watching TV for over three hours on a daily basis may cause death prematurely. A recent research by the American Heart Association was done on 13,284 young Spanish university graduates to disclose any relation between three types of static behaviour and risk of death: watching TV and computer sitting.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone