According to a latest report, researchers have discovered that if men are continuously agreeing with everything that their wives say then this situation does not lead them to a happy marriage.
The researchers from the University of Auckland in New Zealand conducted an experiment on a couple in which the husband had to agree with what his wife said in every circumstance.
Psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind of a human being. According to medics, it is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state that is often described as involving a loss of contact with reality in people. Also, people suffering from psychosis are described psychotic, according to medics.
Researchers have improved a 'brilliant bra', which can measure the wearer's state of mind to help anticipate over-consuming and possibly support weight reduction.
They are now used to lift, support and improve - yet it appears bras could soon be doing something else for ladies' figures.
A group of researchers from the University of New South Wales has carried out a research in which they have found that junk food is not good for memory.
They affirmed that junk food is linked with memory loss. In order to reach at the above given conclusion, the researchers carried out an experiment on rats and they were placed on a diet that was high in sugar and fat.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns