The latest document leak from former NSA contractor Edward Snowden has revealed that the US National Security Agency (NSA) and its British counterpart - the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) - have been, for the past many years, stealthily monitoring activity and harvesting data from massively multi-player online game networks, to look for terrorist clues.
China has reported strong numbers for November giving strong indication of stable recovery. The second largest economy witnessed 12.7 per cent rise in exports, which were above the expectations of market analysts. Reuters poll had forecast 7.1 percent rise in exports during November.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns