In order to address the quality concerns with generic drug makers, the head of the U. S. Food and Drug Administration said she will visit India. There are also plans to discuss the expansion of inspection carried out overseas in order address the country's growing role in producing medicines sold in the U. S.
Pharmaceuticals giant Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd has announced the availability of its much effective anti-hypertension drug Optidoz in the Indian market.
Optidoz is a single pill combination of three individual drugs, viz. Amlodipine 2.5 mg, Telmisartan 20 mg and Hydrochrothiazide 6.25 mg. A pack of ten Optidoz tablets is available with a price tag of Rs 80.
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public