At the time when America has been pressing Canada to outlaw generic oxycodone, Health Canada has been given green signal to Ranbaxy's generic form of oxycodone.
Gill Kerlikowske, director of the White House Office of Drug Control Policy, has affirmed that the US has been facing epidemic of painkiller abuse.
Faulty stock of Children's Panadol dosing gadget used by certain parents have been requested to take their kids to see doctors quickly on the grounds that they are at danger of genuine liver harm.
It shows up that dose data was printed further up inside the syringe than normal, possibly befuddling folks into giving their youngsters more pharmaceutical than needed.
A top worldwide designer of first-in-class medicines for neurodegenerative sickness, Prana Biotechnology Pran -1.83 percent declared an upgrade on the Imagine Phase 2 trial for Alzheimer's Disease and is satisfied to report that 29 patients of the 42 patients initially enlisted into the trial have now been treated.
AstraZeneca informed this week that it has moved its experimental biotech drug benralizumab to the last set of tests and clinical trials. This is a new drug launched by the company for severe asthma.
The initiation of the Phase III study programme for the medicine finally reaches the pharmaceutical giants' final testing stage.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone