Reportedly, Hewlett-Packard Co, the robust Silicon Valley company which is trying to adapt to the changing times with the spurt of mobile and online computing, now plans to divide itself into two separate companies. This action will allow it to put in more focus on the fast-growing corporate services market.
Tuesday is much awaited by all those inquisitive about Apple's iPhone 6, the iWatch as the company is supposed to unveil its features on that day.
The company is preparing for the "special event" in Cupertino, California which s its hometown. It has also invited the media for the September 9 unveiling of its new model and fresh features.
The growing popularity of video-game subculture has motivated Amazon. com Inc. to agree on buying Twitch Interactive Inc. for $970 million.
Jeffrey Shih, 27 spends seven hours every day in front of his computer at home where while playing he broadcasts himself through online forum of Twitch. Everyday approximately 30,000 people tune in to see him play online.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone