Amazon's Fire TV Stick is a new streaming device - just like the Google Chromecast or the Roku Streaming Stick - which plugs into an HDMI port, and is powered by microUSB. Though the Fire TV Stick is essentially a smaller version of Amazon's Fire TV full-fledged streaming device, it is well worth its $40 sticker price.
Reportedly, Hewlett-Packard Co, the robust Silicon Valley company which is trying to adapt to the changing times with the spurt of mobile and online computing, now plans to divide itself into two separate companies. This action will allow it to put in more focus on the fast-growing corporate services market.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone