Xiaomi First Half Sales Figure at 34.7 Million Smartphones is less than Half of Its Full Year Sales ForecastSubmitted by Rajendra Malik on Thu, 07/02/2015 - 12:01
Microsoft’s Monday Announcements; Agreement with AOL to Move Display Ads, Sells Bing Mapping Assets to Uber, Extends Partnership with AppNexusSubmitted by Emma Ward on Wed, 07/01/2015 - 12:04
There is a lot happening at Microsoft.
On Monday, an announcement revealed that a ten year agreement between Microsoft and AOL which begins from 2016, will allow AOL to take over a big chunk of display advertisement sales by Microsoft. It includes several sites as well as services which comprise of big names like Skype, MSN, Outlook.com and Xbox.
Amazon's Fire TV Stick is a new streaming device - just like the Google Chromecast or the Roku Streaming Stick - which plugs into an HDMI port, and is powered by microUSB. Though the Fire TV Stick is essentially a smaller version of Amazon's Fire TV full-fledged streaming device, it is well worth its $40 sticker price.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone