Tech giant Google Inc on Tuesday announced the availability of a slew of new app for its high-tech $1,500 computerized eyewear, called Google Glass.
The Mountain View, California-based company announced that it has created a total of 11 new apps for Google Glass, including Runtastic, Zombies Run, Shazam, 94Fifty Basketball, Duolingo, and Livestream.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone