A new line of portable hard disk drives have been introduced by Iomega, under the eGo moniker. The new generation eGo drives, unveiled on Monday, boast of Mac and Windows compatibility, and will be available at a starting price of $85. Iomega has also announced the arrival of new drives, with multiple interface combinations, in June.
The much-needed capital by the world's second-ranking computer memory chips manufacturer, Hynix Semiconductor Inc, has been secured by the way of its sale of $305 million worth of packaging and testing equipment to the almost-done back-end joint venture with the Wuxi Industrial Development Group in China.
For consumers who are looking at an evolution of the conventional point-and-shoot cameras, Sony has announced three new entry-level DSLRs - digital single-lens reflex cameras - which are being marketed as lightweight and user-friendly, with more guided operations. The cameras will hit the stores in mid-June.
In a $33-million cash upfront deal announced on Friday, the Santa Clara-based McAfee Inc. is set to acquire the Cupertino-based 'whitelisting' technology vendor - Solidcore Systems Inc. As per the agreement, McAfee would pay another $14 million to Solidcore after its achievement of certain performance targets.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez