Plugging "one of the biggest leaks" in software piracy this year, online investigation firm IPCybercrime has been able to pin down an eighteen-year-old person named Christian Del Amo, for allegedly attempting to sell pirated copies of Activision Blizzard's forthcoming game, Modern Warfare 2, which is scheduled for an official release on November 10.
King of the search engine market, Google Inc., today unveiled a search engine, called Google Commerce Search, the services of which have been specifically designed for e-commerce websites. The company's launch has come just in time for the holiday season, and is aimed at making online shopping easier for users.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone