In what can be seen as an attempt to prevent Amazon from monopolizing the sales of the Palm Pre, the world's largest supermarket Walmart has undercut the Amazon offer for the Pre with a $20 discount!
While the online retailer is selling the Pre for $100, Walmart is now offering the smartphone for $80 on a two year contract with Sprint.
Celebrating its eleventh foundation day in a unique manner, Internet search biggie Google Sunday released a special ‘misspelt’ version of its logo – adding an extra “l” in its logo on the home page to form an 11. Last year, for its tenth birthday, Google had replaced the first letter “o” in its logo with a cupcake!
Two of the Thursday presentations, one following the other, at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, had Intel's Digital Home Group chief Eric Kim and Chief Technology Officer Justin Rattner engrossed the attendees with the likelihood of a social-networked, immersive TV experience in the times to come!
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini