Going by the latest reports, the current week may witness the materialization of a long-rumored tie-up between Cisco systems and EMC. The alliance - between the networking biggie and server aspirant Cisco Systems and the storage powerhouse and VMware owner EMC - will result in bringing forth bundled computing gear and services.
After leaks of the device details on two YouTube videos in recent weeks, Sony Ericsson has finally acknowledged its first-ever Android-based handset, codenamed 'Rachael,' and will officially announce the device today, November 3! The phone will likely hit the stores of some countries in the first half of 2010.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone