After leaks of the device details on two YouTube videos in recent weeks, Sony Ericsson has finally acknowledged its first-ever Android-based handset, codenamed 'Rachael,' and will officially announce the device today, November 3! The phone will likely hit the stores of some countries in the first half of 2010.
A Monday research report forwarded by the mobile applications analytics company Flurry said that even though Apple does not have its own dedicated e-reader, the iPhone more than compensates for it - as the iPhone's e-reading and e-book applications are reportedly witnessing unprecedented popularity!
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone