ABB Group, the leading power and automation technology group has signed an agreement for office space in HQ which is a part of world-class portfolio of commercial properties managed by Aldar. The move is aimed to strengthen its position and push growth by tapping opportunities present in the local market.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units