US District Judge David Folsom Friday ordered Dish Network and Echostar Corp to shell out an additional almost $200 million to TiVo Inc., saying that they had violated a permanent injunction resulting from a lawsuit filed in 2004. Earlier, after TiVo won the initial lawsuit, Dish was ordered to pay $105 million.
Nasdaq-listed EchoStar Corp. has decided to expand its footprints in Mexico through a joint venture with MVS Comunicaciones.
The JV company will be called as Dish Mexico.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone