US District Judge David Folsom Friday ordered Dish Network and Echostar Corp to shell out an additional almost $200 million to TiVo Inc., saying that they had violated a permanent injunction resulting from a lawsuit filed in 2004. Earlier, after TiVo won the initial lawsuit, Dish was ordered to pay $105 million.
Nasdaq-listed EchoStar Corp. has decided to expand its footprints in Mexico through a joint venture with MVS Comunicaciones.
The JV company will be called as Dish Mexico.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording