US District Judge David Folsom Friday ordered Dish Network and Echostar Corp to shell out an additional almost $200 million to TiVo Inc., saying that they had violated a permanent injunction resulting from a lawsuit filed in 2004. Earlier, after TiVo won the initial lawsuit, Dish was ordered to pay $105 million.
Nasdaq-listed EchoStar Corp. has decided to expand its footprints in Mexico through a joint venture with MVS Comunicaciones.
The JV company will be called as Dish Mexico.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone