Lung growth kills three times a greater number of Virginians every year than any viable malignancy.
In its soon-to-be-discharged twelve-month report, the Virginia Cancer Registry uncovered that however its rate ranks third to prostate and bosom malignancy, lung growth has far and away the most elevated death rate.
The Virginia Department of Health has announced that after witnessing a rough time with regard to influenza cases, they have finally witnessed a decline.
Though the decline has come in Northern Virginia, it is said to be part of the national trend. The Google Flu Trends was of the view that the 2012 saw the maximum cases of flu in history.
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public
- Dell unveils new $129 device that brings Android OS to any TV or display with HDMI input