According to a new study, the fears of contracting HIV have led to a big drop in people infected with the disease in the African nation of Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe’s HIV/AIDS epidemic was considered one of the worst in the world, but the rate was almost cut in half from 1997 to 2007. It went down from 29 percent of the population to 16 percent.
Johannesburg - President Robert Mugabe was back in Zimbabwe on Monday following a brief holiday abroad, state-media reported.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units