According to a new study, the fears of contracting HIV have led to a big drop in people infected with the disease in the African nation of Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe’s HIV/AIDS epidemic was considered one of the worst in the world, but the rate was almost cut in half from 1997 to 2007. It went down from 29 percent of the population to 16 percent.
Johannesburg - President Robert Mugabe was back in Zimbabwe on Monday following a brief holiday abroad, state-media reported.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini