According to a new study, the fears of contracting HIV have led to a big drop in people infected with the disease in the African nation of Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe’s HIV/AIDS epidemic was considered one of the worst in the world, but the rate was almost cut in half from 1997 to 2007. It went down from 29 percent of the population to 16 percent.
Johannesburg - President Robert Mugabe was back in Zimbabwe on Monday following a brief holiday abroad, state-media reported.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez