According to recent reports, Internet search giant Google is giving its users the ability to visit its Google Play app store via a mobile browser. Reports have revealed that a new web version of the service has been adapted by Google to facilitate users in visiting Google Play on their mobile devices.
According to a new study, the fears of contracting HIV have led to a big drop in people infected with the disease in the African nation of Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe’s HIV/AIDS epidemic was considered one of the worst in the world, but the rate was almost cut in half from 1997 to 2007. It went down from 29 percent of the population to 16 percent.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone