It has been reported that Toshiba has launched its AC 100 dual-core ARM Processor in the U.S. markets, today.
The 10 inches smartbook has been designed with trendy looks and the device runs on Android Operating System.
The laptop features excellent battery life and can work up to eight hours without charging.
According to the latest reports, Marvell Technologies has joined hands with the OLPC foundation. The two organizations have partnered to create a working $100 tablet for CES 2011.
Reports confirm that Marvell Technologies has announced that it would create the hardware for the proposed tablet, which is currently named the XO-3.
Now that tablet mania is hitting the market and the consumers are willingly be a part of it, it has been planned by Dell and HP to withdraw their huge investments in 10-inch Netbooks and reconstruct investment strategies in AMD-based 11-inch devices which have been reporting of attracting higher profits.
Acer has declared that it will add another laptop to the Aspire laptop range, Ethos. The predominant attraction of this laptop is an additional touch-screen that can be employed as a touchpad to control a multitude of multimedia features. These features comprise sound, shuffling between music tracks, and so on.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone