English football star David Beckham has landed in Milan where he is set to be presented to fans and media as he begins a three-month stint with AC Milan, Italian media reported Saturday.
Beckham, 33, is to remain at the Serie A side until March, on loan from US club Los Angeles Galaxy.
After landing, he reportedly went to a medical centre in Appiano Gentile, outside Milan, to undergo medical tests as his wife Victoria looked for the hotel where the couple are to spend their Milanese sojourn.
Milan have scheduled a press conference in the evening at the Giuseppe Meazza stadium, where the Devils play Sunday against Udinese ahead of the Serie A winter break.
Beckham is expected to join Milan when they move to Dubai on December 29 for a winter training camp. The Serie A resumes on January 11, with Milan facing a tough match away to Roma.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez