It has been recently revealed that this week’s stock market is said to be one of the worst weeks for stocks in 2012. Last couple of months has been quite productive for the stock market, but recent incidents have completely turned the table.
China and 17-country Eurozone are among the countries, which have lost maximum. It has been found that many traders have withdrawn their cash from the stock market. The stock market report was of the view that China’s stock market has fallen from 49/6% to 48.1% in this February.
Stock market is one of the indicators of prevailing economic activities and it seems that world economy is under great pressure and is facing a great risk. Jane Foley, who is an analyst at Rabobank International, said that condition of British market was also not impressive as leading British shares were down by 1.1%.
The FTSE 100 index, Wall Street, Dow and S&P 500, were some of the many indexes which were trading in negative. In addition, Hong Kong's Hang Seng has closed up by 0.2% and was the positive indexes in the list. Foley predicted about the future market as "instill a risk off tone for the remainder of the week”.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini