Spanish economy registered the biggest ever quarterly fall of 5.2 percent in over a century. The first quarter GDP in Spain declined by 5.2 percent but the worse might not be over yet.
Spain, Greece, Italy, Turkey and Cyprus have announced rules for tourists after planning to ease lockdowns in many regions.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept