MPV Network inks marketing deal worth $12 million with Californian firm
MPV Network Inc., developer of interactive sports video games, has signed a $12 million marketing agreement with edaddywarbucks Inc.
Sacramento-based edaddywarbucks Inc. is a strategic marketing company that facilitates barter arrangements with national media to build brand awareness and consumer acceptance of publicly traded companies.
Edaddywarbucks, is a strategic marketing company that facilitates leverage and barter arrangements with national media to build brand awareness and consumer acceptance of publicly trade companies.
Paul Schneider, president and founder of MPV Network, Inc. quoted, "the latest agreement fits in extremely well with our long-term business strategy and allows us to expedite our marketing campaign."
MPV Network Inc. is a 14-year old company that develops multi-player games for global distribution. The company's specialty is developing online, 3D multiplayer sport games including golf, soccer, and American Stock Car and Grand Prix style racing games, and offering in game advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept