OPEC oil price inches below 37 dollars
Vienna - The price for oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) slid to 36.92 dollars Monday, just above this year's record low price, which was set earlier this month.
One barrel (159 litres) of OPEC-produced crude oil was down 0.80 dollars Monday, from 37.72 dollars at the end of last week, the Vienna-based cartel announced Tuesday.
On December 5, the OPEC average price dropped to 36.67 dollars, the lowest since January 2005. (dpa)
United Kingdom News
- British bookmaker William Hill’s American subsidiary completes acquisition of CG Technology
- Atlantic City casinos allowed to resume smoking, drinking on gaming floors
- Casino sector isn’t yet out of the woods and faces difficult days ahead: BGC
- French casino operator Partouche join forces with Pixel Companyz to create first Japan-led IR consortium
- Delays in reopening of UK casinos is ‘blessing in disguise’: Industry Analyst