Ford Jumps Forward in February Auto Sales
Ford Motor Corp. roared ahead in both Canada and the U. S. last month, showing the signs of recovery. It marked the major milestone in the turnaround of the Detroit automaker. While Toyota flipped back last month.
"February was a big month. It's right up there with some of the better Februaries over the past decade", said DesRosiers.
On the whole, auto sales were increased to 100,243 vehicles in February by Ford Motor Corp., which is 24.9% up, as compared to the same period of the last year. The sales result is the strong indicator of the economy. It marked the three following months, as the industry has posted profit after a profound decline. In the first two months of the year, sales have risen approximately 16%.
A few criticizes that the achievements were made on the back of Toyota's troubles.
"I wouldn't attribute any of our uptick in sales to Toyota. I would attribute it all to the strength of our product line. We have the freshest product line in the industry, and consumers are gravitating to the brand", said David Mondragon, Ford of Canada Chief Executive.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept