Go Green with Toyota Camry Hybrid
As we know Australia is famous for its 6 to 8 cylinder cars, Toyota launches its new car in Australia, Camry Hybrid. It is no different than the other Camry, looks and feels like the same.
The quality about the car is that it works on electricity without sound and pollution. It has a 105 kW electric motor which gets charged by 140kW petrol unit and breaking energy. It also tells you when to give extra acceleration and displays the energy use levels instantly. Though hybrid sedan looks like any other car, it is comfortable and rides well.
The handling of this car is amazing and it is very affordable. Looking at the prices, a fully loaded Camry iTech Hybrid would cost around $54,990 whereas you get the cheaper Camry Hybrid for $48,990. It seems to be a comparatively good deal after we look at Prius which also runs on electricity and costs around $47,490 and $62,090.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept