Seat's 265bhp Leon Cupra R to show up at British Showrooms
With a price tag £25,205, the UK's most prominent and powerful Seat's 265bhp Leon Cupra R is being put on sale by order from April 1.
This is the most paced model maximum speed of 155mph and 0-62 mph time of 6.2 seconds. The 2.0-litre turbocharged revives the iconic Cupra R badge that was seen with Leon in 2006. 50Nm higher than the standard Leon Cupra, the motor has a capacity of delivering 350Nm of heave at just 2,500rpm.
The re-evaluations that have resulted in superior changes in the vehicle are that it has a renewed high pressure fuel injection pump and with altered ratios for the six-speed manual gearbox.
The car has a fuel economy of 35mph with 190g/km of CO2 emissions. The present "2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engines electronic management system" has been transformed for betterment and the turbo pressure for generating the Cupra R's extra power and torque has been heighten to maximum.
In the added exterior modifications the highlighting features are a specially created engine cover, twin central exit exhaust pipes within a rear diffuser, 19-inch alloys and an extended high level rear spoiler.
In addition to R-badged sports seats color options including a new metallic yellow called Tribu are also being availed.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept