Bayside Capital acquires Flight Express
Bayside Capital, Inc. has notified that its affiliate has acquired Flight Express, Inc.
Florida-based Flight Express is a premier provider of high-security, same-day air courier services to banking and life sciences customers in the South and Midwest region.
The company is the world's largest operator of Cessna 210 aircraft and operates 84 aircraft from facilities in eight states. The firm provides value-added, time-critical aviation services to a diverse set of customers in the most service-intensive, cost-effective manner possible.
Bayside Capital is a private investment firm that actively invests in the debt and equity of middle market companies that can benefit from operational enhancements, improved access to capital, or balance sheet realignments.
United Kingdom News
- Tesla’s all-electric Model Y earns 5-star score in NHTSA crash tests
- Fresh $1 billion investment to provide big boost to Canyon’s 4-wheeled electric pedal car concept
- Chinese ‘Tesla clone’ EV startup Xpeng starts delivering electric SUVs to Europe
- GRIDSERVE opens first solar-powered fully electric vehicle service station in Braintree, Essex
- Danish parliament approves plan to bring at least 775,000 electric cars on roads by 2030