Bayside Capital acquires Flight Express
Bayside Capital, Inc. has notified that its affiliate has acquired Flight Express, Inc.
Florida-based Flight Express is a premier provider of high-security, same-day air courier services to banking and life sciences customers in the South and Midwest region.
The company is the world's largest operator of Cessna 210 aircraft and operates 84 aircraft from facilities in eight states. The firm provides value-added, time-critical aviation services to a diverse set of customers in the most service-intensive, cost-effective manner possible.
Bayside Capital is a private investment firm that actively invests in the debt and equity of middle market companies that can benefit from operational enhancements, improved access to capital, or balance sheet realignments.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept