Critical Pharmaceuticals successfully raises GBP 650,000
Critical Pharmaceuticals, has announced that it had successfully closed a third round of investment aggregating GBP 650,000.
The funding was fully supported by existing shareholders based on the company's success in developing its unique CriticalMix delivery technology and matching pipeline of candidate drugs.
According to the company, the new funds will be used to advance the development of its pipeline of candidate drugs and drug delivery technologies, secure and develop its intellectual property portfolio and invest in its business development capability to secure partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Critical Pharmaceuticals is a Nottingham UK-based biotechnology company with proprietary drug delivery technologies for the sustained release and nasal delivery of proteins and peptides and labile or insoluble small molecules.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept