StockerYale wins order worth $ 2.1 million from BAE Systems
StockerYale, Inc. has notified that the company has secured a production order worth US$ 2.1 million from BAE Systems (BAE), a global defense and aerospace company.
Under the arrangement, the company will supply lasers to BAE, for the Advanced Threat Infrared Countermeasure (ATIRCM) system.
BAE's ATIRCM system is a laser-based infrared countermeasures system that defends aircraft against widely spread heat-seeking missiles.
StockerYale, Inc., headquartered in Salem, New Hampshire, is an independent designer and manufacturer of structured light lasers, LED modules, and specialty optical fibers for industry leading OEMs. The company has offices and subsidiaries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
According to the company officials, the production is expected to begin in the first quarter of fiscal 2009.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept