SunPower Corporation inks contract with Italian firm for 130 MW solar panels
SunPower Corporation, a Silicon Valley-based manufacturer of high-efficiency solar cells, solar panels and solar systems, has signed a customer contract with Italian solar plant integrator Ecoware, S.p.A.
Under the terms of the agreement, SunPower will provide Ecoware with at least 130 megawatts of its high-efficiency solar panels over the next four years.
In an official release, SunPower Corporation stated that Ecoware will begin receiving SunPower's solar panels under the pact in the first quarter of 2009.
Ecoware is a leading Italian systems integrator, designing turn-key power plant solutions. It manufactures dual-axis ground mounted tracker systems, and has designed and installed many solar parks throughout Italy.
Member of Kerself Group, Ecoware offers a truly unique range of services including well established scouting operations in Italy and is expanding into both Southern and Eastern European markets.
Ecoware also plans to expand its business into Southern and Eastern Europe.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept