Porsche Divulges 911 Carrera C4
Technology is seeing advancement day-by-day. No matter how many new devices are being put forth by different companies, none of these lags behind while coming up with even more superior product of its. Porsche is now launching a superior and more complex version for the previous generation 911 Carrera C4, a recent report finds.
Being introduced in four versions, the new all-wheel-drive 911 Carrera 4 is a blend of the 911 Carrera and the active PTM (Porsche Traction Management), an all-wheel-drive system. It is being said that it features the performance and efficiency of the former with any of the dynamic benefits of PTM.
However, all editions arriving with Coupe and Cabriolet attribute the same traits as those of the rear-wheel drive versions. The report but finds that the pioneering equipment has a completely distinct feature too, its wider rear section.
Besides, the four versions consume less fuel, while performing up to fourth power and delivering toehold. It has been informed that the 911 Carrera 4 is some 143 lbs. or 65 kg in weight i. e. lighter than the old version. In addition, a sliding glass sunroof would act as an add-on feature for the device, says the company.
The new C4 is soon to go on a world premiere to be held at the Paris International Motor Show.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept