Fushi Copperweld inks exclusive representative pact with AFL Telecommunications
Fushi Copperweld, Inc., the leading global manufacturer and innovator of copper-clad bimetallic wire, has signed an exclusive representative agreement with AFL Telecommunications, a subsidiary of Fujikura Ltd. of Japan.
AFL Telecommunications, headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, is an industry leader in providing fiber optic products, engineering expertise and integrated services to the Electric Utility, Broadband, Telco, OEM, Private Network and Wireless markets.
Under the terms of this agreement, AFL will serve as Fushi Copperweld's sales agent and distributor for the Company's copper-clad steel (CCS) products that primarily serves the power utility market.
Fushi Copperweld is presently focusing on expanding its CCS products into the power utility market and to support this new sales and distribution effort, the company has added highly-experienced sales staffing to directly assist AFL with the expansion of the Company's CCS customer base.
In addition, the company also plans to add extra capacity to its Fayetteville, TN facility as a result of this agreement.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research