The All New Corvette is Here!
For car lovers, there is exciting news. Very soon the latest Corvette is coming on roads.
During this week's North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Chevy has finally announced the launching of its seventh-generation Corvette.
With the Stingray badge, the name earlier used for the most valued second-gen 1963 model, this car will be a major hit. It will pose the latest 6.2-liter LT1 V8 and will be featuring cool technology similar to that of a direct-injection. The variable valve timing and a fuel management system are another features of this car that will not let you pass by the model easily.
Its fuel management system has been specifically programmed to reduce the consumption of gas. So whether you cruise on highway or gaze on roads; your fuel consumption would definitely go down. So it's an economy car!
The engine of this car is a 450 horsepower engine. This is for the first time that such a powerful standard motor engine has been introduced in the entire history of Corvette.
Then, its interiors are quite appalling. With lots of hand-stitched leather and tight panels; similar to earlier Corvette models, this one too showcases high quality interiors.
Last but not the least, the new Corvette is expected to go into production in the third quarter. This means its prices could be much in line with the current model.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept