GreenChek Technology executes European Distribution pact with TESEL
San Francisco headquartered GreenChek Technology Inc., a leading globally focused provider of hydrogen based technology for mobile transportation and stationary power generation applications, has signed a strategic European distribution agreement with Technical Environmental Solutions Europe Ltd. (TESEL).
TESEL is a world-class and world-renowned distribution Company focused in Europe.
GreenChek manufactures emission reducing device also known as the ERD 1.0, which can be retrofitted to any vehicle or combustible engine regardless of fuel source. This device reduces vehicle emissions as well as increases fuel economy.
GreenChek manufactures and distributes hydrogen injection technology which is primarily focused on mobile transportation applications, as well as stationary power generation applications. The company has operations in the United States, Canada, Asia and Europe.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research