European Citi Private Equity head - Robert Womsley - joins Water Street Healthcare
The Chicago-based, healthcare industry-centered private equity firm Water Street Healthcare Partners has added a new partner to give healthcare investment opportunities a significant boost - Robert B. Womsley, the European head of Citi Private Equity, will be joining Water Street with effect from July 1.
Bringing along his over two decades of global investment experience to Water Street, the 45-year-old Womsley will work with the company’s team of investment professionals, both for identifying new investment opportunities as well as shoring up its growing group of healthcare companies.
Saying that Water Street had an active pipeline, thanks to its persistence in spotting and completing several new investments during the course of the last one year, Tim Dugan – Water Street’s managing partner – expressed his gratification at having “a leader of Rob’s investment acumen and experience” join the Water Street team.
With over $1 billion of capital under management, Water Street boasts of some of the world's foremost healthcare companies - like Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic and Smith & Nephew - as its investments partners.
Womsley said that he was “looking forward” to join Water Street, and added: “As I've interacted with Water Street's team over the years, I've appreciated their deep expertise and unique investment approach. The results that Water Street has achieved in three years since raising its first fund speak volumes to the effectiveness of the strategy.”
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept