Snapchat photo and video sharing app updated with new features
Photo and video sharing app Snapchat has recently been updated with some cool new features, which unfold new capabilities for the users of the iOS and Android versions of the popular `disappearing message' app.
With Snapchat reportedly planning to roll out a bigger update in the near future, the new features which have been brought on as a result of the recently-released update include some `smart filters'; the ability to view a photo after it has already been viewed; and the superimposing of time, weather and speed on the messages.
Moreover, among the other new features which Snapchat has introduced via the recent update is a software flash for the front camera, which brings up a white screen when users click a selfie. The update also allows users to select up to 7 best friends for an easier method for replying to the disappearing messages on Snapchat.
One of the notable new features is the `Replay' function, which enables the Snapchat users to view a snap which has already been viewed earlier. While the feature allows the users to view a snap a second time, the feature can be used to view only one snap per day; thereby restricting the scope of data retention by Snapchat.
The updated version of Snapchat is now available on Google Play Store. However, with the new filters having not been enabled automatically, users will have to activate the filters by going to the Settings menu and digging through Additional Services.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept