Zycron secures 3-year contract worth $ 30 million from Tennessee
Tennessee has selected Zycron Inc. as its primary vendor to offer information technology services for the state. The company estimates the order value at $30 million.
Under the arrangement, the Nashville-based information technology company will assist the state in IT staff augmentation and project management. This work can include facilitating all phases of a project such as software development or purchases, installations, implementations, and aspects of hardware configuration needs.
The contract has a length of three years and allows for two, one-year extensions at the State's discretion.
Earlier this year, Zycron has partnered with Affiliated Computer Services Inc. on a $156 million contract with TennCare for its management information system.
Apart from this, the company also has several other current governments IT contracts in Tennessee including: Nashville Electric Service, Memphis Light Gas & Water, and Tennessee Valley Authority.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept