Microsoft launches “Online Microsoft Store”
Software giant Microsoft has launched an online "Microsoft Store" in the United States on Thursday, which the company described as "the first online store where the customer can purchase Microsoft products straight from the source."
The newly launched shopping portal christened ‘Microsoftstore.com’ will offer a complete range of Microsoft products to US consumers.
The announcement follows the opening of Microsoft online stores in the U.K., Germany, and Korea earlier this year -- and Microsoft said that it would open additional online stores soon in Japan, France, Spain, and the Netherlands.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept