Fashion Accessories acquires Catherine Stein Design
Fashion Accessories First, Inc. (FAF), a leading fashion jewelry and accessory manufacturer and distributor based in Greenville, Rhode Island, has acquired Manhattan-based Catherine Stein Design, which designs and markets fashion jewelry.
The acquisition, terms of which were not disclosed, will enable FAF to expand its product offering and increase the production capability of Catherine Stein Design to take its brands into new markets.
Both companies will continue to operate under their respective names. The combined organization will number more than 130 employees in Rhode Island and New York.
However, the company did not disclose the amount paid for the acquisition.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research