Online images depict Galaxy S8 Plus prototypes with dual camera setups
A short video and a couple of images swirling around the web are depicting a number of Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus prototypes with dual camera setups.
The leaked video and images apparently corroborating some older reports that suggested that the Korean manufacturer had plans to integrate two main lenses into the rear of its newest flagship smartphone.
Those previous reports, which began appearing in late August, were promptly dismissed by several industry insiders who eventually ended up being correct as both the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus smartphones were launched with single-lens main camera setups.
Nevertheless, the video and images depicting numerous Galaxy S8 Plus prototypes featuring dual camera setups continue to swirl the web. However, the handsets shown in the images are not particularly as eye-catching as the official devises look like.
Unlike conventional camera systems, dual camera setups allow original equipment makers to enhance on the imaging capabilities of their devices without fitting a smartphone with a large camera bump. Some smartphone makers like Huawei and LG are already utilizing this technology.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept