Nintendo announces new games for Switch
During the most recent Nintendo Direct, the mobile gaming giant showed off a few new game titles that will be available to Nintendo Switch users this year.
In addition to announcing big games like Minecraft and release date for ARMS, Nintendo Direct confirmed that Project Mekuru is coming to Nintendo Switch this summer.
Gamers will be able to play Project Mekuru in a four-player battle mode and the gameplay will include taking over territory on an attractive board by ground-pounding to match tiles to the color of the player’s character.
It may be noted here that Project Mekuru made a brief appearance in a sizzle reel that was shown off at the Switch reveal event in January this year. But very little information was revealed at the time.
NIS also confirmed that its new game “Disgaea 5 Complete” will also be rolled out for Nintendo Switch players on 23rd of May this year.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept