Beyond Meat Stock Surges on Wall Street
Beyond Meat recently debuted in the stock market and the company making plant-based meat has received strong response from investors in the stock market. Short-sellers were not confident about Beyond Meat’s ability to move higher but they have now been trapped as the stock has witnessed massive gains during the last trading session.
Beyond Meat offered its stock at $25 and the stock closed at $168 on Monday. Beyond Meat declared better-than-expected quarterly results. However, investors were bullish as the company announced strong future guidance with aim to nearly double its revenue over the next year.
While some investors are still doubting if Beyond Meat stock will be able to remain sustain at higher levels, the company has strong options for growth. Many fast food chains can offer products from Beyond Meat and many supermarket chains could feature their products in future. The future for Beyond Meat is looking strong.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept