Harsco Corporation wins two orders worth $15 million
Harsco Corporation, one of the world's leading diversified industrial services companies, has informed that the company has secured two new equipment orders totaling close to $15 million.
The first orders include a substantial, multi-product supply contract in Qatar that will support construction of the new Barwa Commercial Avenue project.
The upcoming project in Qatar is a new $3 billion development that will combine 600 new high-end retail shops and showrooms with more than 1.6 million square feet of state-of-the-art office space and other units.
Under the arrangement, Harsco will supply the project with scaffolding, access towers, formwork panels and other equipment, including some rental materials, with the potential to increase its support as the project builds out over the next three years.
Harsco has received the second contract in Australia for its railway track maintenance equipment. The company has secured order for two MK VI ballast tamping machines.
Transfield Services Limited has placed the order for new units to support its ongoing rail system maintenance work in Australia. The units, which will be manufactured in Harsco's United States production facilities, are scheduled to deliver in early 2010.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research