Johnson Technologies secures order worth $ 800,000; stock surges 20 percent
Johnson Technologies, Inc. announced today that it has received an order valued at $800,000 from a state and local customer.
The order calls for the company to provide its Project 25 compliant wireless equipment.
EF Johnson Technologies, Inc. focuses on innovating, developing and marketing the highest quality secure communications solutions to organizations whose mission is to protect and save lives. Its products are marketed under the EFJohnson, 3e Technologies International, and Transcrypt International names.
The Company's customers include first responders in public safety and public service, the federal government, and industrial organizations.
At 9:44 am, the scrip of the company is trading at $ 1.53 on Nasdaq, up 20 per cent from its previous close of $ 1.29.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept