Scientific Games inks 3-year contract extension with Georgia Lottery Corp
Scientific Games has notified that it has signed a three-year contract extension with Georgia Lottery Corporation.
Under the arrangement, the company will serve as the primary vendor to supply instant tickets and related services including marketing, shipping, warehousing, game design, inventory control, distribution and sales staff training.
The extension commences in September 2010 and lengthens the current contract to 2013.
According to sources, the revenue to Scientific Games is estimated at approximately $28 million per year.
Scientific Games Corporation is the leading integrated supplier of instant tickets, systems and services to lotteries worldwide, a leading supplier of server based gaming machines and systems, Amusement and Skill with Prize betting terminals, interactive sports betting terminals and systems, and wagering systems and services to pari-mutuel operators.
Apart from United States, the company fulfills the need of customers, spread over more than 60 other countries.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept