Perot Systems acquires Tellurian Networks to expand its portfolio
Information technology services provider Perot Systems Corp. has acquired Tellurian Networks Inc. Tellurian provides online hosting, back-office technology solutions and networking services for physician groups and other healthcare professionals.
Tellurian Networks is based in Newton, NJ and has operations in New Jersey and California. Perot Systems acquired Tellurian to further expand its information technology health care offerings.
Following completion of the acquisition, all Tellurian employees at the company's headquarters in Newton, N. J., and in Los Angeles will join Perot Systems. Currently, Tellurian's hosting serves 94 physician clients in 565 practice locations, for a total of 13,000 physicians.
However, the company did not disclose the financial details of the transaction.
Perot Systems provides networking, hosting and other information technology services, including healthcare solutions for large provider-owned practices and academic medical centers.
The company has more than 23,000 associates located in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The scrip of the company slipped 5.86 per cent to $ 11.72 at the close of Friday's trading with over 787,000 shares changing hands on the NYSE.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research