Bombardier Aerospace secures contract from Air Niugini
Bombardier Aerospace has secured a firm order from Air Niugini, the national airline of Papua New Guinea for two Q400 NextGen high-speed turboprop airliners.
In addition, the airline has also taken an option for an additional Q400 NextGen airliner.
Based on the list price for the Q400 NextGen aircraft, the contract is presently valued at approximately $60 million. But if the option is exercised, then it could raise to $92 million.
Presently, Air Niugini's fleet includes two Bombardier Dash 8-100 aircraft (one configured as a freighter), three 36-seat Q200 and three 50-seat Q300 aircraft.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept