Reward of $100,000 for Hudson’s missing nephew
A reward of $100,000 has been offered for tracing Jennifer Hudson’s nephew. The reward was announced by Hudson’s family for 7 year old Julian King who has been missing ever since Hudson’s mother and brother were shot dead in Chicago.
Jennifer has appealed to her fans through a blog post to trace her nephew.
The blog has been signed by the Hudson family. It reads "Thank you all for your prayers and your calls. Please keep praying for our family and that we get Julian King back home safely. If anyone has any information about his whereabouts please contact the authorities immediately. Here is a picture of Julian and what he was last seen wearing. Once again thank you all for being there for us through this tough time."
The F.B.I. and Chicago police are also on the search for the missing boy.
The Chicago police have yet to come to a conclusion about the culprit. But it is suspected that Hudson's brother-in-law, William Balfour, who had lived at the residence in the past a "person of interest" in the case. According to the Chicago Tribune, Balfour had recently separated from King's sister. After the murders he was found at his pregnant girlfriend's house on the South Side of Chicago. But they did not find Julian King with him.
United Kingdom News
- Tesla’s all-electric Model Y earns 5-star score in NHTSA crash tests
- Fresh $1 billion investment to provide big boost to Canyon’s 4-wheeled electric pedal car concept
- Chinese ‘Tesla clone’ EV startup Xpeng starts delivering electric SUVs to Europe
- GRIDSERVE opens first solar-powered fully electric vehicle service station in Braintree, Essex
- Danish parliament approves plan to bring at least 775,000 electric cars on roads by 2030