Reward of $100,000 for Hudson’s missing nephew
A reward of $100,000 has been offered for tracing Jennifer Hudson’s nephew. The reward was announced by Hudson’s family for 7 year old Julian King who has been missing ever since Hudson’s mother and brother were shot dead in Chicago.
Jennifer has appealed to her fans through a blog post to trace her nephew.
The blog has been signed by the Hudson family. It reads "Thank you all for your prayers and your calls. Please keep praying for our family and that we get Julian King back home safely. If anyone has any information about his whereabouts please contact the authorities immediately. Here is a picture of Julian and what he was last seen wearing. Once again thank you all for being there for us through this tough time."
The F.B.I. and Chicago police are also on the search for the missing boy.
The Chicago police have yet to come to a conclusion about the culprit. But it is suspected that Hudson's brother-in-law, William Balfour, who had lived at the residence in the past a "person of interest" in the case. According to the Chicago Tribune, Balfour had recently separated from King's sister. After the murders he was found at his pregnant girlfriend's house on the South Side of Chicago. But they did not find Julian King with him.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept