Ford Looking to Revolutionize the Auto Sector with Mustang GT 5.0
With rivals bringing in the likes of Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger, Ford Motor Company has been pushed into action, and now the automobiles giant cannot wait to being to the wold its latest wonder, the 2011 Ford Mustang GT.
The new vehicle is fitted with the very latest 412-horsepower 5.0-liter V8 engine, and will be offered in both six-speed manual transmission and six-speed automatic. The details of the upcoming vehicle were shared by Ford in a small press conference on December 17, and although the gathering was small, the impact has been huge.
The Mustang GT's 5.0 engine, unlike the older version, manages to make 187 horsepower more, and also the new engine is actually 5.0 and not 4.9-liter, as opposed to its predecessor.
Works on the new engine were started by the firm about 2 and a half years ago, and the result was a new and improved version of the engine which has originally been around since the late
1960s, with the ability to match the displacement of Dodge's 5.7-liter Hemi.
The new engine, developed by some skilled engineers, under a limited budget, is as fuel efficiently as it can get. Ford has estimated that the 2011 Mustang GT with the six-speed automatic will be able to pull in 17 mpg in city and 25 mpg on highways.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept